COVID-19 MESSAGE: We take pride in ensuring the safety of our patients and staff, we are seeing patients via telehealth while limiting the amount of patients coming into the office. We will be conducting temperature testing for anyone entering the office. We do ask that all patients limit one family member to arrive with them at the time of their visit. We will also be asking Covid related questions to make sure our staff and other patients are not exposed to anyone with potential Covid19 signs and/or symptoms. We thank you for your patience and understanding while we strive to deliver the best possible healthcare experience during this time.
We Are Committed to Your Health
Is to Promote the Vascular Health & Well-being of Our Local Community
Milner Vein and Vascular
We take pride in providing quality health care with physicians that come with more than ten
Professional & Friendly Staff
Our office promotes a friendly and professional atmosphere that is focused on our patients.
On Call 24/7
Our physician is available 24/7 to patients that may be experiencing urgent issues.
Same Day Appointments
You may not need to wait to see a doctor as we offer same-day appointments for all of our patients in need.
We understand the urgency of seeing a vascular doctor when a need presents itself, we accept all walk-ins.
No Extra Fees
While it is our duty to bill patient insurance at the time of your visit, patients are responsible for copays and deductibles.
Signs & Symptoms
Using cutting-edge technology in our state of the art facility, our board-certified surgeons are dedicated to improving the health, comfort, and appearance of our patients. Milner Vein & Vascular offers a variety of vein and arterial treatments.
• Varicose veins
• Leg or ankle swelling
• Leg heaviness and fatigue
• Leg pain, aching, or cramping
• Burning or itching of the skin
• Restless legs
• Skin changes or rashes
• Ulcers, open wounds, or sores
PAD (Peripheral Artery Disease)
• Cold toes or feet
• Dry, discolored skin
• Pain while walking
• Nighttime leg pain
• Painful, heavy legs
• Numbness or burning sensation
• Wounds that won’t heal
• Gangrene or black tissue
Dialysis Access Management
• Check for the thrill
• If it’s weakened you may want to contact us to check it
• Regular maintenance of your dialysis access is important
• You may need to be seen if you’re experiencing swelling, numbness, or pain in the same arm as your access
DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
• Pain, leg cramps
• Warmth to touch
• Shortness of breath
• Chest pain or discomfort that worsens with deep breaths
• Cosmetic procedure
• Lessens the appearance of unwanted spider veins in the lower legs
• Collapsed vein is reabsorbed into local tissue and eventually fades
• Results may take several weeks to appear